Tecno Camon C8!
Camon c8 users should be aware that Android 6.0 Marshmallow had been officially rolled out for your Tecno Camon C8 , stay calm you will get the full details on how to Download and Install the Marshmallow update easily without wasting much of your time.
Note that there are Two different ways to flash the Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Tecno Camon C8.
The two ways are at follows; http://Joetechs.com
1. Via OTA (Over the Air) this method is highly preferable, because it’s being sent to you from either Google or the phone producer, just go to your Settings …. About…. And tap the System Updates. bear it in mind that the only wrong thing about this OTA updates is just that they are been sent out to everyone’s phone; one after the other, and this takes time to be distributed unless you’re among the lucky once to receive it first, you will just have to wait for your turn, for those that can not wait for that long, you just have to try the NO.2 formular.
2. Manual Flashing This is done using the SP Flashtools, because its a powerful PC Software for MTK device when using your normal Memory SD card.
The full instruction and details are at follows below;Make sure that you unroot your phone before going on with the upgrading, this will save it from bootloop issues.
How you can manually install Andriod Marsmallow for Tecno camon C8.
1. you just have to Download the Tecno C8 Marshmallow update here (867MB)
just make sure your Internet is fast.
2. Place the downloaded file in Tcard update 20160415 on root of your SD Card .
3. charge your battery very well and Now Switch off your Tecno Camon C8.
4. you will Enter boot menu , to do this …..just press and hold Power button + volume up button until you see a start up logo, then let go the Power Button Only when you see an Android logo.
5. you will also hold Power Button for 2 seconds and then press Volume Up button without letting go of the power button until you see the image Benet.
6. you will make Use the volume keys to bring it down to where you will see Apply Update from SD card. Once you have seen the option, select it using the Power button.
7. Use the Volume Down to move it to Tcard update 20160415 then select it with the Power Button
8. It will begin to install.