Innjoo x2 mobile company has long been impressive with their latest smartphone which has gone viral this few months, It has not been long they launched an amazing smartphone which is said to be innjoo Max 3 which was the talk of the town due to its quality and features.
So therefor, innjoo took us by surprise and also made it known to the world of its recent released smartphone Innjoo X2 which has all it takes to make you happy in a smartphone. The smartphone is blessed with Internal storage of 16GB + 1GB Ram, which aalso comes with 13mp rear camera with dual flash, + 5mp front facing camera for your selfie.
In terms of battery, the smartphone battery can be relay on, the phone packs 3600Mhz battery capacity which will last long for those game lovers, music lovers Etc, when it is been fully charged. It arrives with a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, making the images, games and video to look more mature and intriguing with also a Dimension of 5.77mmk making it look more slimmer.
Innjoo X2 is runs on an android version of 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box making it the second device to be launched preinstalled with (Android M). It is also powered by Octo-core 64bit MT6592M CPU cortex -A7. So without wasting much time, i am going to highlight the main key specs of this smartphone which will enable you know it properly.
Here Are The Key Specs Of Innjoo X2!
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Dimensions: 5.77mm
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 16GB internal storage, expand memory up to 128GB with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- CPU: Octa-CoreMediatek MT 6592M processor, Mli 400 GPU
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with AF, dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4G: No
- Battery: 3600mAh capacity.
You can check out the full specification of innjoo X2 here